Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Merry Mantel

 Seriously, guys...how brutal is the week after a long weekend? It's only Tuesday and I am DRAGGING! I am already wishing this week far, far away.

Hopefully a free printable and some Mantel fun brings you a little Holiday Cheer.



As you are well aware, I like to load my Mantel up with accessories, so this year, I  think things are a little tame. Some sparkly garland + battery operated twinkle lights makes for a fun Buddy-the-Elf Barf experience. (Please Refer to yesterdays post if you have no idea what i'm talking about)



How sad is it that most stocking holders only come in packs of 4? It left me with 2 empties, and I literally have no idea why I left them up there. In fact, I am majorly questioning that decision right this very moment as I type. 


I love this print! Seriously though, am I the only one that balls her eyes out every time she listens to "Oh, Holy Night"? I really do. Through all the presents and sparkles, its important to remember the real reason for the season.

You can print this out for yourself by visiting my girl at Glamorous Affordable Life...she has a bunch of other awesome ones...so make sure you stop by :)

I hope you enjoyed this installment of Christmas Week!


Please exit stage left and make sure you come back tomorrow...for even MORE free printables. :)

Until Next Time,

xo Kylie

The Girl Creative / House of Hepworths / The Shabby Creek Cottage
Liz Marie Blog / Tater Tots & Jello / Shabby Nest / Whipper Berry /Funky Junk Interiors / Serenity Now /Classy Clutter / Someday Crafts
Reasons to Skip the Housework / Six Sisters Stuff / Be Different Act NormalLife with the Crust cut offThe Turquoise Home /  Ginger Snap Crafts /

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the free printables!
    I got the same stocking holders for my fireplace this year! They are so cute!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG--I love this so much!

    I am TOTALLY pinning this for future reference for the printable!

    Thanks so much for sharing,
    ~Cathy~
    www.ourminifamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas colors on the mantle… red, white and black. And your printable is great. I'd love for you to share on our Link It or Lump It party!

    http://www.delineateyourdwelling.com/2013/12/link-it-or-lump-it-party-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Don't miss linking up to Give Me The Goods!

    Amber @ www.AverieLane.com

    ReplyDelete